Title

Glenloch's History

Glenloch began in 1956 following the closure of the Melbourne Convalescent Home for Men at Cheltenham.

Proceeds received from this sale were used to purchase our first property, known as Glenloch at 674 High Street, East Prahran.

The first residents were 12 women.

Since 1956 five more homes have been established in the Prahran-Armadale area, providing for 172 residents.